The fan is almost complete. All that is needed now is a way of taming its huge power. Controls for moderating air input and output will have to be constructed.
Update 1 - After discussing my problem with other wood gasers I have changed to a lower power DC supply. With a variable resistor I will be able to find the optimal speed. The next task will be to make a transition for the fan casing so it can be connected to the wood gasifier.
Update 2 - Well, the DC worked but made the fan rotate in the opposite direction. So I converted from AC to DC and from blower to vacuum cleaner. After some thought, I turned the coils round, that reversed the magnetic field and now we have a blower again. Now onto making a transition.